- Monday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday: 9:30am - 9:00pm
- Sunday: 11:00am - 6:00pm
As a Portia-Ella studio manager, you are armed with the highest understanding of the Portia-Ella brand, it's business strategies, and lead the execution of all brand programs while achieving operational excellence amongst your studio team. In this role, you work directly with the CEO and CBO to ensure performance targets are achieved and priorities are aligned with brand strategies and growth projections.
You know that your everyday action impacts the future. You are creating a better world with all your might! You know the retail landscape is changing and you want to be at the forefront. Gone are the days where managers are the ultimate law-maker! What you're doing requires a whole different skill set. One that is based upon leadership and genuine care for your team and community.
Joining Portia-Ella gives you the opportunity for career growth and development in one of the most competitive markets with ample opportunity through our national expansion.
- Create and execute plans to ensure your studio location reaches its full performance potential
- Achieve a full understanding of the competitive landscape and community relations with adaptation to unique market factors
- Inspire, develop and coach your studio team to be high achievers
- Simplify work for the studio by bringing forward studio development ideas for continuous improvement
- Ensure the execution of employee training and development to the Portia-Ella brand standard
- Work collaboratively with fashion, beauty, influencer, and cultural communities to optimize the studio brand in the city
- Ensure the implementation of the required processes to enable studio teams to drive quality growth
- Forecast hiring needs to create a leading retail team
- In conjunction with the CEO and CBO, plan, develop, nurture, and maintain long-term business relationships with community stakeholders, business partners, political leaders, and customers
- Analyze operating results and KPI performance within your studio. Plan and develop action plans for underperforming months
- Ensure controllable costs are well managed to deliver on budget
Desired Skills Experience:
- A love and desire for High Fashion and the drive to bring Ethical Beauty to the masses
- Minimum 1 year of senior experience in a retail environment, a multi-locations experience is an asset but not required
- Post-secondary education (degree, diploma, or certification) or an equivalent combination of education/training and experience
- Results-driven and always looking for creative and logical ways to increase sales and brand exposure
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills with a high attention to detail
- Proven organizational, planning, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, tasks, and assignments while adhering to strict deadlines
- Must work well in a fast paced dynamic team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships within the community and organization
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidential information
- Possess or have the desire to develop an in-depth understanding of Portia-Ella clients
- Be bondable accurate with studio cash
- Advanced-level knowledge of Microsoft Office, with a focus on Word and Excel
- Able to accommodate a fluctuating schedule
- Base knowledge on Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn with a willingness to learn more
Reports To: Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and the Chief Brand Officer (CBO)
A competitive base retail salary and bonus package is being offered along with opportunities to learn, develop and advance throughout the organization.
Be an industry LEADER with us! This is more than a job it's a lifestyle in the ethical consumer market that is building the future of Canadian retail.
Why Portia-Ella? Beauty and High Fashion is a competitive market but a rewarding one for the right leader. By standing alongside a BRAND where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible alone is what Portia-Ella brings to the beauty industry. With endless opportunities in high fashion, beauty, health, and wellness at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our team to be the very best, Portia-Ella is the Brand where you lead, you grow, you create while building a more prosperous Canada.
You lead at every level: You grow Canada's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
You include and inspire a team: The Portia-Ella team is built on a deep sense of belonging where one can bring their whole self to the studio while making a difference in the world.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
How do you intend to revolutionize beauty through Portia-Ella? Apply Today via Wirkn!
The most ambitious candidates will find personal and career growth, room for creativity, social and public visibility on a local and national level.