Code of Conduct
SOME RULES TO FOLLOW
In order to enhance your shopping experience and in consideration of other shoppers, we ask that you observe the following:
- Shoes and proper attire required
- Proper behaviour is required. Please no canvassing or soliciting
- Sporting equipment such as bicycles, skateboards, rollerblades, etc., are not permitted
- This is a non-smoking facility
- Defacing, damaging or destroying any real or personal property constituting part of or located at Outlet Collection Winnipeg and belonging to Outlet Collection Winnipeg, its patrons, or its tenants, including writing, spraying, scratching, or otherwise affixing graffiti on such property.
- Possession or carrying of any firearms, simulated firearms, or weapons of any kind, openly or concealed, with or without a permit
- No commuter parking shall be permitted. Parking areas to be used solely for Outlet Collection Winnipeg customers while shopping or using Outlet Collection Winnipeg services
- Photographing or videotaping the interior or exterior of Outlet Collection Winnipeg for commercial purposes or without the explicit permission of Outlet Collection Winnipeg
CCTV camera video surveillance is located throughout the property. Be advised that activities may be monitored and/or recorded
We hope that you enjoy your visit and thank you for your continued patronage.
Small, domestic pets are welcome, but must be carried at all times and be in the care and control of their owners (with the exception and respect to professionally trained and licensed service dogs, therapy dogs, and emotional support animals in the company of patrons).
Animals are not permitted in common area seating locations used for food services (i.e.: the food court) or within a store or unit where food is prepared and served (with the exception of service animals or animals in the company of and trained to assist patrons with disabilities.)