Senior Customer Experience Specialist - Travel Essentials
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
As Senior Customer Experience Specialist, your role is to deliver outstanding customer service to create an amazing experience for your travelers and give them peace of mind for their journey. You lead the training and development of your team and share your knowledge and expertise on all products in your store and on everything related to travel. You are a Brand Ambassador; you embody the Bentley vision and our values, so you take pride in sharing your expert product knowledge and your passion for travel to your customers and your team.
· You have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of relevant retail experience;
· You have proven skills in training and coaching;
· You are passionate about travel;
· You are customer focused;
· You have strong interpersonal skills;
· You can multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment;
· You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
· You have excellent time-management and organizational skills;
· You are available to work on days, evenings and weekends.
Does this sound like you? Take the next step in your journey. JOIN US!
- Monday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Victoria Day - May 23, 2022 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Canada Day - July 1, 2022 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Civic Holiday - Aug. 1, 2022 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Labour Day - Sept. 5, 2022 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Thanksgiving - Oct. 10, 2022 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Remembrance Day - Nov. 11, 2022 1:00pm - 8:00pm
- Christmas Day - Dec. 25, 2022 Closed