"My first job was as a Chatters Beauty Consultant and after 3 years, I am still at Chatters. The team is so supportive and I have grown as a person. I get to help people feel even more beautiful every single day." Brittany F., South Edmonton Common
(This could be you.)
Wouldn't it be great to wake up every morning excited to go to work? Or knowing that, each day, you're making a difference in peoples' lives by helping them look and feel their very best? Well, we have some great news we've got an opening just for you on our growing Retail team.
We need a talented sales and service-oriented Beauty Consultant with a "get it done" attitude and a warm, friendly personality to help us maintain our position as the category leader in the Canadian hair and beauty industry.
This position will be based out of our Retail Salon.
A little about what you'll do:
- Make a difference. Be your awesome self by delivering on our 5-star customer service philosophy.
- Share your passion. With the help of your love for all things beauty-related, you'll readily share your product knowledge and experience to ensure our guests look and feel their best.
- Strive for success. A little friendly competition has never held you back. You've got that inner drive to achieve and exceed your daily sales targets.
- Make a connection. Not only do you excel at connecting with people and meeting their needs, you're able to anticipate them and exceed them.
- Speak their language. You recognize that everyone has a different approach to beauty and are able to effectively communicate in a way that everybody understands.
- Keep things moving. You're a multi-tasker extraordinaire from booking guest appointments with enthusiasm to providing inventory support and merchandising. You got this!
- Have fun! The very definition of positivity, you're upbeat and make your work environment fun and welcoming environment for guests and your coworkers.
- Be a pro. Maintain a high level of competence and professionalism when representing Chatters at all times.
- Ensure safety and quality standards are met at all times.
A little about what you bring to the team:
- Flexibility as schedules include evenings, weekends and holidays
- A bit of experience. A minimum of 6 months' retail or customer sales and service industry experience.
- A relentless passion to provide the best possible service with every guest interaction.
- An open, easygoing manner that makes our guests feel comfortable from start to finish. You also have a way of ensuring they have the product or services needed to look and feel their best without making them feel like they're being "sold" to.
- Confidence, self-motivation and excellent communication skills.
- A knack for problem-solving. highly responsible & reliable.
- You know your way around a computer and you're comfortable learning new applications and systems.
- Excitement at the thought of working at a place where you can grow and build your career.
A little about what we offer
Great employees deserve great benefits, like:
- Discounted products and salon services
- Medical and dental
- Employer RRSP contributions
- Plus, lots of opportunities to learn and grow!
If you're ready for a friendly, fun and fast-paced environment with endless opportunity to take your career further, submit your application today. Want to get to know us a little better? Come and see us at www.chatters.ca
- Saturday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Monday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Tuesday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Wednesday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Thursday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Friday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Victoria Day - May 24, 2021 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Canada Day - July 1, 2021 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Civic Holiday - Aug. 2, 2021 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Labour Day - Sept. 6, 2021 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Thanksgiving - Oct. 11, 2021 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Remembrance Day - Nov. 11, 2021 1:00pm - 7:00pm
- Christmas Day - Dec. 25, 2021 Closed