Customer Experience Lead
As a role model, the Laura Canada Customer Experience Lead possesses a contagious passion for fashion and customer service. Motivates, coaches and develops a winning team of Sales Associates that provides a unique and memorable shopping experience to every customer. Has strong fashion and floor awareness and is knowledgeable about our product. Contributes to achieving all key financial objectives established by Laura Canada. Assists Store Manager in fostering a vibrant, fun, energetic and enjoyable store environment. Acts as a back-up to the Store Manager.
- Observes and coaches team members' behaviors to maintain high standards of customer service and product knowledge.
- Acts as a role model by providing exemplary customer service using Laura Canada's customer service standards.
- Effectively builds and maintains a personal clientele by using Laura Canada's tools and ensures all Sales Associates do the same.
- Demonstrates strong wardrobing skills by coaching and sharing knowledge on current fashion trends, product, and the customers' unique needs as well as ensuring team members are always up to date on new arrivals, product knowledge, and current fashion trends.
- Conducts SPA weekly.
- Acts as a role model by promoting the website, store CRM, any loyalty program, marketing initiatives in place and direct ship.
- Fosters a vibrant, fun, energetic and enjoyable store environment.
- Demonstrates excellent floor leadership and has exceptional control of the sales floor (customer service standards, fitting rooms, zone coverage, cash desk area) and monitors segment accountability results.
- Continually monitors traffic trends and reacts in a timely manner.
- Identifies team members' issues and communicates them to the Store Manager.
3. Business Management
- Assists Store Manager in providing a store environment which consistently maintains Laura Canada's visual presentation, merchandising and housekeeping standards.
- Assists Store Manager in dressing window mannequins to showcase the store's inventory and adheres to visual standards, including any mandatory directives that may be issued.
- Assists Store Manager in ensuring the proper execution of all Marketing directives with a high sense of urgency.
- Assists Store Manager in executing directives (e.g. receiving goods, implementing markdowns, processing transfers, direct ship, and special order requests) accurately and in a timely manner.
- Acts as a back-up to the Store Manager.
- Provides feedback to the Store Manager on quality issues, missed opportunities and inventory mix.
4. Store Performance
Contributes to achieving all key financial objectives established by Laura Canada:
Sales, Closing ratio, Hours, Shrink, Dollars per transaction, Units per transaction
- Completes all assigned administrative functions with accuracy and in a timely manner.
- Follows all P.O.S. procedures as per Company direction.
- Is required to secure and protect any confidential customer and team members' information.
- Adheres to all new and existing Company policies and procedures (i.e. Dress Code, Loss Prevention, Health & Safety, and Human Resources).
- Contagious passion for fashion and customer service
- A minimum of 1-year experience as Sales Associate preferred
- Proven leadership and passion for coaching and developing others
- Ability to create a positive work environment where team members are motivated to learn and grow
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates initiative on an on-going basis.
- Embraces Company initiatives and acts as a change agent to ensure directives are met.
- Open to feedback and implements change in a timely manner.
- English and/or French as required.
- Monday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 9:30am - 9:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Canada Day - July 1, 2019 Closed
- Civic Holiday - Aug. 5, 2019 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Labour Day - Sept. 2, 2019 Closed
- Thanksgiving - Oct. 14, 2019 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Remembrance Day - Nov. 11, 2019 1:00pm - 6:00pm
- Christmas Day - Dec. 25, 2019 Closed
- New Year's Day - Jan. 1, 2020 Closed