Michael Kors is looking for enthusiastic, passionate, and dynamic Sales personnel to become a part of our management team. These positions offer growth potential and the ability to be creative within a positive, growing environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· To provide staff supervision and guidance, complying with all company policies, procedures, and directives.
· Comply with all sales related policies and procedures
· Provide the highest level of customer service
· Assist in the maintenance of all inventory in the stockroom and on the selling floor
· Minimum of 2 years of relevant sales experience
· 1-3 years of Sales Management experience
· Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
· Must be 18 years or older
Michael Kors Canada Co. offers excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and a generous clothing allowance.
- Monday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Tuesday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Wednesday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Thursday 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Thanksgiving - Oct. 12, 2020 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Remembrance Day - Nov. 11, 2020 1:00pm - 9:00pm
- Christmas Day - Dec. 25, 2020 Closed
- New Year's Day - Jan. 1, 2021 Closed