This Amazing Opportunity to lead and grow an Original lifestyle brand doesn't happen often. The focus of the Manager is to building a strong retail store environment through Passion, Planning, Problem Solving, Leadership, Store Operations, Merchandising, Inventory Control and Proper Promotional Execution.
This position requires an individual to be adequately versed in Retail Sales, Team Leadership, Inventory Management, Scheduling, Budget tracking, Communication and Payroll Management.
Additional functions include, but are not limited to Recruiting and Hiring, Employee Orientation and Development, Marketing, Community Involvement, Promotions to Drive Sales, Expense Control, identifying and correcting deficiencies.
The Store Manager is accountable for all work and conduct of the Retail team under the direction of the position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure that Passion and Enthusiasm is represented in themselves and the Store Team;
- Always looking to do the right thing in a situation where they can control the outcome; treating people fairly with respect and enforcing company policies and proactively identifies opportunities
- Communicates necessary information upward, ensuring their understanding of critical issues (job duties, payroll, etc.) by developing a weekly action plan with guidance and assistance when necessary from Operations Manager;
- Motivates all employees to optimize each worker's skills.
- Results orientated with a focus on goals, organizing time, work and resources efficiently while tracking and monitoring each team member's performance.
- Manages and delegates the workflow of all jobs and understanding Stress Management is important and managing ones' emotions is key in the Manager role;
- Deals with customer complaints and job deficiencies;
- Education: A high school diploma or equivalent is required for this position.
- Experience: A minimum of three years' experience in a Retail Management Role is required to be considered for the Store Manager position as well as having managed a team of Sales Associates
THE ORIGINAL SURF BRAND O'NEILL IS LOOKING FOR A MANAGER IN WINNIPEG AT THE OUTLET COLLECTION IN WINNIPEG.
Jack O'Neill opened the world's first surf shop in 1952 out of a garage off the great highway, San Francisco. He started out shaping boards and selling wax, eventually experimenting with insulated surf vests to extend sessions in the frigid waters of northern California. This thought process led to the creation of the neoprene wetsuit, an invention of Jack's that changed the surf world forever. The shop grew and later moved to Santa Cruz where went full force into the wetsuit business. That same progressive spirit still drives the company forward today.
We at O'Neill strive to innovate, evolve & produce timeless products to benefit those who live the surfing/Board sport lifestyle.
Our next great adventure is at the Winnipeg Outlet Collection. We are looking for A Store Manager at The Outlet Collection Winnipeg Manitoba. If you have a passion for fashion, life, timeless surf and action sports style we might be the right fit for your next adventure.
- Thursday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Friday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Saturday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Monday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Tuesday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Wednesday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Canada Day - July 1, 2021 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Civic Holiday - Aug. 2, 2021 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Labour Day - Sept. 6, 2021 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Thanksgiving - Oct. 11, 2021 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Remembrance Day - Nov. 11, 2021 1:00pm - 7:00pm
- Christmas Day - Dec. 25, 2021 Closed