The Stock Teammate is responsible for maximizing selling potential by ensuring the efficient and effective flow of merchandise from the stockroom to the sales floor. The Stock Teammate is accountable for delivering on all aspects of stockroom standard operating procedures (SOP) and achieving the brand standards for shipment processing, replenishment, markdowns and merchandising. The Stock Teammate is expected to model Under Armour's Core Competencies and I WILL behaviors in all actions and interactions in order to maintain a positive Teammate and Athlete experience.
- Consistently achieve brand productivity standards for shipment processing, replenishment, markdowns and merchandising through utilizing the company tools and resources.
- Maintain stockroom standard operating procedures (SOP) to support efficient and effective handling and placement of merchandise, visual props, marketing and fixtures in order to maximize sales and productivity.
- Execute efficient and effective shipment processing by following processing and placement guidelines; track and communicate units per hour productivity to store leadership.
- Support, understand and adhere to Under Armour's visual standards in order to maximize merchandise presentations when flowing product from the stockroom to the sales floor.
- Partner with store leadership to ensure all aspects of replenishment are properly executed to include Fill the Floor, power closes, power opens and merchandise adjustments.
- Communicate merchandising opportunities to store leadership as identified through replenishing size specific quantities throughout the store: recommend and execute merchandising adjustments in compliance with Under Armour's visual standards.
- Execute markdowns and re-ticketing in the stockroom and on the sales floor; update store leadership on compliance.
- Partner with store leadership to complete stock transfers and process damages.
- Consistently provide support to fellow teammates through sharing of knowledge, helping to complete tasks and/or assisting in customer interactions.
- Engage in, maintain and support safety standards on sales floor and in the stockroom; communicate safety concerns to store leadership.
- Aware of and follows Loss Prevention policies; advises management of any unusual internal or external activity.
- Understand and adhere to all company policy and procedures.
- Previous retail experience preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills specifically with customers, sales leadership team and teammates.
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team.
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate.
- Able to stand and move about for extended periods of time with only short rest breaks; reach, bend, stoop, etc. to handle products.
- Available to work a flexible schedule to include evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while working in a fastpaced and deadlineoriented environment.
- Ability to lift cartons weighing up to 25lbs.
- Ability to perform all Essential Job Functions.
- Proficient with technology.
UNDER ARMOUR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND WE ARE COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY IN THE WORKPLACE. WE ENCOURAGE QUALIFIED DIVERSE CANDIDATES TO APPLY. UNDER ARMOUR DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE AGAINST ANY CANDIDATE ON THE BASIS OF RACE, GENDER, DISABILITY, RELIGION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, OR ANY OTHER PROTECTED CATEGORY.
- Monday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 9:30am - 9:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Louis Riel Day - Feb. 17, 2020 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Good Friday - April 10, 2020 Closed
- Easter Sunday - April 12, 2020 Closed
- Victoria Day - May 18, 2020 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Canada Day - July 1, 2020 Closed
- Civic Holiday - Aug. 3, 2020 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Labour Day - Sept. 7, 2020 Closed
- Thanksgiving - Oct. 12, 2020 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Remembrance Day - Nov. 11, 2020 1:00pm - 9:00pm
- Christmas Day - Dec. 25, 2020 Closed
- New Year's Day - Jan. 1, 2021 Closed