Outlet Collection Winnipeg is committed to providing an exceptional shopping experience for our guests. Our friendly and knowledgeable Guest Services Representatives are available for your assistance.
SERVICES AVAILABLE AT GUEST SERVICES
- Shopping Centre Gift Cards (can be used at any of our 23 Shopping Centres across Canada)
- Shopping Centre information
- Tourism Information
- Phone Charging
- Stow & Go
- Coat check
- Bottle Warming and complimentary Emergency Diaper Kits available
- Complimentary Gift Wrapping available January to November with same-day receipts of purchases of $50.00 or more (limit 3 per person per day)
- Photocopy & Fax *fees apply
- Free Wifi – Simply connect to OC Winnipeg during your visit.
WHEELCHAIRS, WALKERS, MOTORIZED SCOOTERS AND SMARTCARTE STROLLERS
Complimentary wheelchairs, walkers and motorized scooters are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Government issued photo ID required as collateral while service is in use. Smartcarte Strollers are available at Entrance 4 for a nominal fee.
LOST & FOUND
Lost or found an item during your visit? Be sure to contact Guest Services.
Found items are kept for a minimum period of 30 days. Unclaimed items are donated wherever possible to suitable charitable partners.
One ATM located next to Guest Services
Complimentary bottle warming at the Guest Services
Four family washrooms (two located adjacent to the administration office north of the Food Hall, one located by the west end washrooms and one located by the east end washrooms)
Nursing room located in the ladies washroom (adjacent to the administration office)
24 HOUR SECURITY
Our security team is onsite 24 hours a day, providing: Exterior Mobile Patrol, Customer Vehicle Assistance, Crime Prevention and Intervention, and Emergency Medical Assistance. To speak with security directly, call (204) 218-4338.
A first aid kit is available at the Guest Services desk for our guests.