Outlet Collection Winnipeg is committed to corporate social responsibility and environmental sustainability.
OUTLET COLLECTION WINNIPEG HAS A NUMBER OF DESIGN FEATURES THROUGHOUT THE PROPERTY TO RAISE AWARENESS OF OUR GREEN INITIATIVES:
- For water conservation, low flow plumbing fixtures have been used in the Public Washrooms.
- Outlet Collection Winnipeg is designated as a ‘No Smoking’ Facility.
- Low E glazing has been used on all storefronts to create a better Building Envelope
- Outlet Collection at Winnipeg will be connected to Public Transit providing a Bus Shelter for Public as well as Private buses. There is also a separate Public Bus Transit Stop on site.
- All parking, lighting and wall mounted lights in the Outlet are LED in lieu of HID thus providing energy savings. Further, these lights are "Dark Sky’ compliant eliminating any light pollution in the night. All exterior lighting is on multiple levels of lighting controls.
- Interior spaces have LED exit signs, all back of house rooms and corridors have Occupancy sensors and T5/T8 fluorescent fixtures with energy efficient electronic ballasts. All Retailer spaces have been provided with energy efficient transformers
SILVER LEED CERTIFIED
The Outlet Collection Winnipeg has been built to a LEED New Construction status (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) and has taken initiatives to raise awareness.
Our LEED building uses less energy, emits fewer greenhouse gases, preserves natural resources, reduces waste and increases the well-being of employees and visitors.